Sunday, March 21, 2010
Foolishness and a fight!
Kaya- Side Note: Apparently we missed a rather interesting altercation between a Jamaican girl and a half Nigerian girl who both live in our hostel. They were fighting over a pot head boy…WHAT?! That is the dumbest crap ever if you ask me. Anyways the Jamaican chick is way smaller than the Nigerian girl so she decided to smash a bottle over her roommates head instead. I believe someone also got her dressed ripped off as well. So all three of them have been kicked out of the hostel and have to find other accommodations for the rest of the semester. That is extremely unfortunate and they are lucky they didn’t get sent home. Both are Americans despite their international heritage so I am quite embarrassed because they represent Black America and this altercation was quite public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Ayaan & Kaya: I truly enjoy reading about your adventures in Ghana! WOW! Simply amazing. Your lives are in the process of changing forever- enriched by the time you're spending in the MotherLand.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work. As you countdown the days until your mother, father & Cailey arrive, I wish you all good things. Moriah and I are with you in SPIRIT - always and in all ways.
Much Love, Peace & Blessings to you,
Tamara Nash
Thanks for the comment we love to know ppl are actually reading and CARE lol
ReplyDeleteWe are unfathomably (if thats a word) excited they are coming in a week. So much preparing to do so little time! See you in May!