Kaya- This past weekend we went to an Australian film festival and saw Ten Canoes and Unfinished Sky. The first movie was great and the second was nice but the audio kept going in and out the entire movie so it was hard to keep up with at times. Sunday I was supposed to go to the beach with my Nigerian friend but faked that I was sick to get out of it. I just don’t like him the way he likes me and quite frankly I find him extremely boring! Because he was leaving back for Nigeria on Monday I felt bad and decided to invite him to the movie we saw Sunday. On the way back to my hostel he asked me if I wanted him to make the trip (2 days) back to Ghana sometime before I returned to the states. I said “no” I didn’t want him to return on my account especially since I do not like him. Apparently I offended him because he text me saying it hurts that I told him no. He needs to suck it up! Lol He really doesn’t get the point that I don’t like him and texts me EVERYDAY as if the more he does the more I will like him. It’s actually the opposite. With every text I get more annoyed. Ill never see him again so he needs to get over it and move on!
Anyways Mom, Dad, and Cailey are coming in less than 3 weeks. It feels like a lifetime away! Ayaan and I have done some major bonding during our time here. We have only had one argument since we’ve been here and that was because I was tired and upset about my roommate’s early rising (6AM) and didn’t feel like being on time for class, especially since I knew the professor was going to be late! She feels like she has to be on time to make a statement about being on time! Oh Ayaan… gotta love her! As usually we were only mad at each other for a couple of hours and called a truce. I think the fact that we have so much free time, don’t have to worry about sharing the car or fighting over it, and I have her undivided attention here unlike at school when I share my time with Elliot! Here I don’t have to share and it feels GREAT! Hopefully, I won’t have to go through a rough withdrawal period when we return to Elon and I know longer have her all to myself 24/7!!! We’re still making plans for the weekend but hopefully a trip will happen. Ok that’s all…PEACE!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment